+49 (0)881-909 60150
FBC TOBAGO WINDSURF INFO
- OPENING TIMES - October to August (closed Sept.). From 9.00am to 5.00pm
- CONDITIONS - Freeride spot with standing area, flat water inside & small chops outside. Great for beginners and intermediates.
- WIND DIRECTION - varying direction usually between 3-5 bft, mainly sideshore from the right (east).
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN - English, (German and some Italian from 15/12 15/4).
- QUANTITY KIT - 20 Fanatic Boards (Sharks & Hawks only) 38 North Rigs.
- SAIL SIZES 2.5 7.8
- KIDS/JUNIOR EQUIPMENT Tuition possible. No special kids boards but sails starting at 2,5mē
- WETSUIT/HARNESS Wetsuit and shoes not required. Harnesses for rent.
- SPECIALS Hobie rental, SUP, kayak and snorkel included in windsurfing rentals.
- TUITION All Levels Windsurfing and Kitesurfing.
- SAFETY 2 Rescue Boats and Baywatch.
- PAYMENT POSSIBILITIES Cash and credit cards
- EXTRAS - Shower and Toilets. Wi-Fi.
- ACTIVITIES - Catamaran, SUP, kayak, snorkelling.
- TIPS Take your lycra (sun protection)!
For your next great windsurfing holiday in Tobago CALL US NOW
Latest weather data
Latest news Tobago
In December I got the chance to get away from our grey and rainy weather in order to check out FBC Tobago
More Info ..>
The guys at FBC TOBAGO enjoyed a HUGE day ... check out the clip HERE ...
More Info ..>
Spot Info Chart
|Food and Drink|
|Value for money|