+49 (0)881-909 60150
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
1) Conclusion of travel agreement
4) Changes in services and prices
5) Cancellation by the tour participant, changes in reservations, substitute persons
6) Cancellation and termination by the tour operator
7) Warranty rights
8) Limitation of liability
9) Obligation to provide assistance
10) Exclusion of claims and statutory limitation thereof
11) Legal venue
The scope of the contractual services can be ascertained from the description of services and the details within the confirmation of reservation and/or brochure.
Although the tour operator, as a general principle, is bound by the information provided in the brochure, the tour operator reserves the right to declare amendments to such information prior to conclusion of the agreement. Amendments shall of course be communicated to the traveler prior to the reservation.