+49 (0)881-909 60150
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
1) Conclusion of travel agreement
4) Changes in services and prices
5) Cancellation by the tour participant, changes in reservations, substitute persons
6) Cancellation and termination by the tour operator
7) Warranty rights
8) Limitation of liability
9) Obligation to provide assistance
10) Exclusion of claims and statutory limitation thereof
11) Legal venue
9. Obligation to provide assistance
In the event of impaired contractual performance, the tour participant is obliged to assist in preventing or limiting possible damage as laid down in the statutory provisions.
The participant is in particular obliged to notify the local tour manager of his/her complaints. The latter is authorized to take steps to remedy the situation, insofar as this is possible. If the participant fails to comply with the above duty of notification through his own fault, he/she may not claim a reduction in the tour price.
The traveler is responsible for the adherence of the respective entry requirements and health regulations. Further information is provided by the appropriate consulate.