FBC Kos is situated on the beach in front of the Natura Park Village Hotel on the north east coast of Kos Island. FBC Kos is perfectly positioned facing the coast of Turkey which is only 15 km off of the center.
Amenities on site include free sunbeds and umbrellas, cold and hot drinks at the center and of course showers
- OPENING TIMES - May to October, daily 10.00 – 19.00.
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN - English, Italian, German, Greek and Hungarian.
- QUANTITY KIT - Approx 40 Fanatic windsurfing Boards & 60 North Sails windsurfing Rigs, 10 NKB kiteboards & 30 NKB kites + SUP
- SAIL SIZES - School Sails 1.9 – 4.2 North Sails 4.5 – 7.8
- KIDS/JUNIOR EQUIPMENT – Yes.
- WETSUIT/HARNESS – included in rental price (but we recommend that you bring your own as there are not unlimited quantities! )
- SPECIALS: Flexible low season offers (4 out of 7days / 9 out of 14 days) / Family low season – (use of a second board free of charge) / discount for under 14 years / discount for double use / special 4 out of 7 and 9 out of 14 days windsurfing or kite rental + one mountain bike guided tour included (low season)
- TUITION – Unlimited and at all levels. Video recording on request (supplement).
- SAFETY – Dedicated Baywatch with communication by walkie-talkie and water based rescue included in the rental price.
- PAYMENT POSSIBILITIES – Cash Only !
- TIPS – Bring surf shoes as there is a pebbled shore line
- OTHER SPORTS CLOSE TO THE CENTER – Volley Ball / Performance mountain bikes and guided tours / Tennis / Sailing / Waterski & Jet ski & Wakeboarding / Go-carts & Quads & Buggies / Trekking
- OTHER SPORTS CLOSE ON THE ISLAND - Diving / Horse riding / Fishing / Waterpark
- SURF SHOP: FBC Kos also has a dedicated surf shop with all of your favorite brands and accessories in the old town, a visit you won’t regret J (Big Blue Surf Shop on Ipokratous street n°22).