Last but not least should you get bored or the wind eases up too much to your taste, you will find some SUP boards at the center to explore the neighbouring coastline, or just to work on your fitness level and have fun on the water, alone or with the family.
Greece is famous for beautiful clear waters and Kos is no exception. You can get some great paddling sessions alongside the coast, either aiming towards Kos town and its marinas, or you can choose to go paddling towards Agios Fokas and the infamous thermal hot spring for a change of scenery, a great work out and a highly satisfying experience in close contact with nature.
For summer 2017 we will offer a NEW activity at BIG BLUE SURF CENTER - SUP ADVENTURE TRIPS
These carefully designed trips, in 3 different levels, will give our guests a unique experience of SUP´ing, swimming and snorkeling in fantastic waters.
All trips are safe, fun, and adventurous.
- The groups are followed by our rescue boat.
- We use a SUP guide, to lead the group.
- We offer water and fruits during the trip.
- We take breaks for rest, snorkeling and swimming in great locations.
TRIP 1 - Starting from Big Blue Surf Center and ending at Ag. Fokas, distance 1,5 sea miles.
LEVEL: EASY, downwind riding, swimming/snorkeling around the Cape of Ag. Fokas. The total time of this trip is 2 hours.
Price: 20 euro per person.
TRIP 2 - Starting from Big Blue Surf Center and ending at THERMA HOT WATER SPRINGS of Kos, distance 4,5 sea miles.
LEVEL: MEDIUM, 2 stops for resting and swimming/snorkeling around extremely beautiful rocks with crystal clear water. We bathe at the THERMA HOT WATER SPRINGS at the end of the trip. The total time of this trip is 4 hours.
Price: 45 euro per person.
TRIP 3 - Starting from Big Blue Surf Center and ending at AG. IRINI, distance 7,5 sea miles.
LEVEL: HARD, 3 stops for resting and swimming/snorkeling around extreme rocks with crystal clear water. We bathe at the HOT WATER spring of THERMA at the end of the trip and on the way back. The total time of this trip is 6 hours.
Price: 70 euro per person.
- We do Trip 1 and Trip 2 daily and Trip 3 once a week or upon special request.
- The guests should be able to swim, they need to bring along sun cream, a lycra or a t-shirt, and a towel. They should know that they will be exposed to the sun for the duration of the trip. We provide assistance with our rescue boat which always follows the group.
- The guests return to the center with our van or our rescue boat.
- The price includes equipment, safety support, water and fruits, surf shoes, and the return transfer to the center.