The center is set in the peaceful grounds of the Carayou Hotel & Spa in impressive palm tree gardens at the waters edge, and the spot itself is surrounded by dense vegetation and your very own mangrove!
FBC Martinique has a fantastic atmosphere and is absolutely ideal for families and kids. The charismatic and extrovert manager Guillaume will immediately make you part of the big windsurfing and kitesurfing family that live and share their passion at the center. We guarantee you will not want to leave this magic spot behind!
- OPENING TIMES – Open All Year. Daily 09.00 – 17.00.
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN – English, French.
- QUANTITY KIT – 20 Fanatic Windsurfing Boards & 25 North Sails Rigs, 25 NKB kites and 20 kiteboards + 2 Foilboards ! also 4 Fanatic SUP boards and 1 surfboard
- SAIL SIZES – School Sails 1.5m² – 3.5m² and advanced rigs from 3.7m² to 8.2m².
- KIDS/JUNIOR EQUIPMENT – Yes.
- WETSUIT/HARNESS – Harness is included in rental price.
- SPECIALS – Own sail loft on site where you can get all your windsurfing sails or your kites repaired. Also possibility to rent windsurfing equipment for one week and to take it with you (sailing charter) – cost of € 380 – a € 1000,- deposit will be required as guarantee until the equipment is returned.
- TUITION – Windsurfing: Unlimited and at all levels. Coaching is on a one to one basis only ! / Kitesurfing: max 4 people in a group (private lessons also on offer).
- SAFETY – Baywatch and water based rescue included in the rental price.
- PAYMENT POSSIBILITIES – Cash (all currencies) and cheque
- EXTRAS - Bar, Shower & WC, Free Sunbeds and Umbrellas.
- ACTIVITIES – Snorkelling, Kayak, Hobie Cat, Wakeboard & Waterski
- TIPS – Wetsuit and shoes are not needed – lycra only so we recommend that you bring your own shoes if you prefer to wear them.
- OTHER SPORTS AT CENTER/HOTEL: Kayak, Waterski & Wakeboarding / Volleyball / Tennis / Swimming pool / Aqua Gym / Sauna & Spa.
- OTHER SPORTS AROUND: Sailing / Jetski / Scubadiving / Trekking / Climbing / Horse Riding / 18 hole Golf Course / Deep Sea Fishing / Mountain Biking / Surfing / Parasailing / Canoying.