FBC St. Martin is situated on the French side to the east of the island in the heart of a peaceful and protected natural reserve where mangroves, turquoise water and white sand mix in total harmony (Baie du Galion - Coconut Grove).
The chilled out center is on the beach just meters away from the waters’ edge and is open all year long and you will be very well looked after here. You will just love the relaxed way the place vibrates in postcard-perfect surroundings !
- OPENING TIMES – Open All Year. Daily 09.30 – 17.30
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN – English, French, Italian, Spanish
- QUANTITY KIT – 20 Fanatic Boards & 20 North Sails Rigs – Also 6 SUP and 20 surfboards
- SAIL SIZES – School Sails 2.0 – 5.0 m² and North Sails 4.5 – 7.5 m²
- KIDS/JUNIOR EQUIPMENT – Yes
- WETSUIT/HARNESS – Harness is included in rental price. Wetsuit not required.
- SPECIALS – Windsurf & Surf Rental Combos
- TUITION – Unlimited and at all levels
- SAFETY – Baywatch and water based rescue included in the rental price.
- PAYMENT POSSIBILITIES – Cash (EUR & USD), cheques and travellers cheques
- EXTRAS – Bar & WC 300m from center, free sunbeds and umbrellas
- ACTIVITIES – Hawaiian Canoe at center / Snorkeling, Kayak & Sailing available in the bay
- TIPS – Wetsuit not needed – lycra only. We recommend that you bring your own shoes if you prefer to wear them – the whole area (except for outer reef) is sand. Bring mosquito repellent and sun screen
- OTHER SPORTS AROUND AND ABOUT: Sailing / Jet Ski / Diving / Trekking & Hiking / Quad biking / Horse Riding / 18 Hole Golf Course / Deep Sea Fishing / Mountain Biking (tours only, from Marigot – no rentals close-by) / Parasailing / Waterski & Wakeboarding / Parachuting