Hotel La Plantation unites French West Indian charm, the comfort of modern amenities, personalized service and an ambiance of well being in a unique Caribbean Resort.
LOCATION – It is located in Orient Bay, only a 3 minute’s drive away from the FBC St. Martin center at Galion Beach. To the beautiful, sandy beach of Orient Bay it is only a 7 minute’s walk.
FACILITIES – The Resort comprises 17 elegant colonial style villas, set amidst 7.5 acres of lush tropical landscaped grounds. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the fresh water pool.
- Sun terrace
- Pool bar
- 2 tennis courts available day & night
- beach volleyball
- free WiFi at the pool, reception area and restaurant
- in-room massage & beauty treatments on request (charges apply)
RESTAURANTS & BARS - Rich buffet breakfast at the poolside Café Plantation included. In the evening enjoy a “Dining under the stars” experience with an a la carte menu. Various beach restaurants and bars are close by.
BOARDING – breakfast or half-board
ROOMS – All 17 villas boast large terraces overlooking Orient Bay. The upper level suites and studios (superior) benefit from panoramic views over the bay and the surrounding islands. Each fully equipped villa comprises 1 suite and 2 studios which may be rented separately or combined into 2 & 3 bedroom villas for large families.
Studio (ca. 40 m²):
- queensize bed or two single beds
- bathroom with shower
- separate WC
- air conditioning
- satellite TV
Suite (ca. 75 m²):
With same facilities as the double rooms, this room category is additionally offering:
- kingsize bed in separate sleeping room
- living room with open kitchen
- hair dryer
- big terrace with chairs and sunbeds
NUMBER OF ROOMS – 17 villas with one studio and one suite each
- 2 adults and 1 child in studio
- 2 adults and 2 children in a suite
- 4 adults & 2 children 2-room unit
- 6 adults & 2 children in 3-room unit